Thursday, November 17, 2011

Food52

Last week I had the privilege of reviewing the Food52 Cookbook. I was immediately in love. All the recipes from the book are on their website Food52. It's an amazing site. They have a section called Dinner and a Movie. The author pairs older movies with recipes from the website. I don't necessarily agree with all the choices and I might be moved to start my own dinner and a movie post once a month just because.
I recommend visiting the site and sign up for free membership so you can save the wonderful recipes you find.
I know sharing a website is a bit of a cop out but I am in the middle of experimenting with recipes and just don't have anything to share with you today. Tomorrow I will share my applesauce cake. It's a good base cake and still needs some tweeking but I think as a recipe it works. I'll have some recipes for you Monday through Wednesday next week but will be taking Thursday and Friday off. I'll resume the normal schedule November 28th and should have a bunch of new things to share.

No comments: