Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quiche

I am so behind and really ran out of recipes so much earlier than I expected. I know that Quiche is not Irish but this version has a bit of an Irish flare.
I often skip making Quiche in a crust since my family really doesn't care for it that way but feel free to use a pie crust for your version.

Ham and Cheese Quiche
2 red potatoes, cubed
1 tb dried rosemary
1 cup cubed ham
1 premade pie shell
1 cup shredded cheese
3 eggs
1 cup milk
1 teas all-purpose seasoning
oven to 400. place potatoes and rosemary in a microwaveable dish. cover with damp paper towel and microwave 2 minutes until almost cooked through. cover the bottom of the pie crust with potatoes, ham and cheese. whisk together eggs, milk and seasoning - pour in pie crust. put in oven for 35-40 minutes until eggs set.

No comments: