Tuesday, April 12, 2011

L'oreal Paris

This is a stretch I understand but sometimes a woman needs to use makeup even if it's just to feel better. I, personally, don't wear makeup. I have some weird makeup allergies and it just feels weird on my face. I don't mind a little lipstick or eye makeup now and again but I haven't bought any in a long time (means I no longer have any makeup in the house). Because I keep thinking I'd like to buy some makeup, I jumped at the chance to try some of the new L'oreal Paris eye makeup.
I received the One Sweep Eye Shadow and the Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara that had been specifically selected to go with my green eyes.
The One Sweep Eye Shadow is neat. It has a specially designed applicator that allows three colors to be applied to the eyes at once. I did find that it applied lightly and I would have liked it a little darker. Aside from that it was a great product.
The Mascara had a normal black color and a golden color designed to go over the black. I found the black to be clunky and I didn't like the way it felt on my eyelashes. The gold color did nothing for me. My husband said he thought they looked nice but I really didn't care for it.
I have no idea what these products cost but if it's reasonable I would recommend the One Sweep Eye Shadow just because it does seem to be a nice short cut.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oops - I forgot to mention that I received the products as part of a Bzz Agent promotion.